When you’d like your young ones to burn off extra energy, while also enjoying the great outdoors, outdoor play equipment is an excellent solution. While pre-assembled outdoor equipment is costly, difficult to deliver, and a pain to set up, flat packs provide an easy alternative.
With flat packs, it’s easier than you think to add these large sets to your yard. Flat packs provide for easy, lower-cost delivery, and accessible installation.
What kind of activity sets are available as a neat and tidy flat pack? Read on to find out.
- Trampolines — Surprised? It’s true. Many kinds of trampolines come bundled up in a flat pack. This includes the Vuly Play brand, an excellent resource and friend of The Flatpack Professor.
- Play Equipment — From big to small, all kinds of play equipment come as a do-it-yourself installation process. This is an easy way to access large play sets without sky-high delivery costs.
- Monkey Bars — Yup, monkey bars come as a flat pack! Many bars and screws included.
- Cubby Houses — Flat pack cubby houses are an easy way to create a new play space for your kiddos. Hopefully they don’t prefer the box to the cubby house.
- Swing Sets — Swing sets do come in flat packs! We recommend professional assembly for swing sets; you don’t want any members of your household flying into the neighbour’s yard.
- Basketball Hoops — That big, tall, sturdy hoop? Flat pack! Too easy.
While flat packs are great for easy delivery, the assembly and installation process can be intimidating and time consuming. When safety matters most, trust flat pack assembly to the professionals.
Leave Sydney flat pack assembly in the hands of the experts at The Flatpack Professor. Your yard will go from none to fun without any headaches in between.