Welcome back, flat pack lovers!
If there is one store Aussies are proud to know and love, it would be Bunnings: the hub of many home fixer-upper and renovation supplies, all things “I can definitely do it” DIY, and more lush green plants than you could ever fill your garden with.
The iconic hunter-green warehouse makes for the ultimate Saturday morning activity, one of which you’ll often find many of us flocking to, almost ritualistically (it has nothing to do with the sausage sizzle… I swear).
However, a common Bunnings-related problem occurs. Once you’ve got the goods home, you may find yourself stumped at the installation and assembly process. Never fear.
I’m happy to announce that The Flatpack Professor will be your new favourite of all the Bunnings installers Sydney wide. We offer a wide range of Bunnings installation services, including Bunnings garage installation, Bunnings wardrobe assembly, and heaps more.
We specialise in the installation of Bunnings garage storage and general cupboards — but we are also on deck to help you with other bits and bobs as well. Our Bunnings assembly service includes shelving units, metal cabinets, work benches, and so much more (just ask us!).
When you’ve got the following Bunnings items to assemble, The Flatpack Professor is your go-to guy:
- Bedford — Cupboards, pantries, wardrobe units, and more
- Montgomery — Wardrobes, shelving units, storage units, and more
- Pinnacle — Lockable storage units, garage cabinets, and more
- Ultimate — Storage cabinets, storage trolleys, work benches, cabinets, and more
- Tactix — Work benches, tool carts, cabinets, and more
- Keter — Storage boxes, garage cabinets, storage boxes, and more
- Many more Bunnings flat pack brands!
Contact The Flatpack Professor for quick and easy Bunnings installation services Sydney-wide — so you can quickly get back to work (or kick back with another hard-earned snag).